Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Reflection is essential , and I realize what Stanley William Hayter taught me at Atelier 17 in 1977-1978
It was one thing in particular that Stanley William Hayter taught me st Atelier 17, and it was the very furst thing when I arrived : how to creste the dense if space and dimension with the use of textures, lines, shapes that could create a 3-d effect.
He did a drawing in my sketch book to illustrate this ehich I still have, and it with the first zinc intaglio plate I made with copies in different comors, all intaglio, I slso have tgst first plate, all in previous blogs here, and which I will find again snd include here, are all foundations fir all my work to follow with exhibits of this curst plate in all the rest.
The rest was up to me, and I was off and flying!
Like the street old man would say in a booming clear distinct voice ; a d I sag it, too and merci -
" Beele Highterrrr! Le plus grand graveur du monde! "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment