Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Busy at work naming the people @JoelleServe @HectorSaunier @JunkoKobayasi @TsuguoYanai @ShoichiMitsukoOno @HidekoSeki @AkemiNoguchi @MitsuyoNoguchi @MarianClark @MarilynnDonini @BruceDunnet @EtelvinaMezaRojas @EdiriaCarneiro@MiguelEspinozaSalad @JairoFajardo @CarolField @ShigekiFukushima @SetsukoHasegawa @FredHagstron @CarolThompson @HivboHonda @HTakahata @@AmandaHumphrey @RobertCheau @JeanClerte @FredJones @KyokoHirota @JillMarchbanks @RuudMathes @MishikoTakeuchi @AliciaMoi @JulieMetz @SoniaMinkkinen @DriMinkkinen @BernieOmeara @CristinaPiceda @MonsourIbrahim @AlanPerry @PedroRuis @RuudMathes @GerardSavi @AnnaRomanello @SallyReilly @IwanRamelan @ClareSmith @VickiScuri @@MansorIbrahim @GailSinger @GeorgeBall @SibeliaFranca @SnaigeSileika @EricSchmid @sieglindeKhyosch @IsabelVasquezdeCruzSosa @LuceCleeren @FrancoisCayol @MariaArgentinaVallecillo @ @HakonTorslano @PaulineBinns @LynneBQuinn @ChristinaWeyl - in these photos I took or had others take with me in them at Atelier 17 in 1978, a challenge indeed, help me fill in the names!

Working hard to be precise, accurate, help me fill in the names if any of you can , pleade! If I have forgotten names please fill them in as Christina Weyl at @Atelier17Project is a out to publish an extensive book on the history of Atelier 17 through New York University! Juan was an assistant and I have forgotten his last name, as well as another assistant along with Hector Sauniet

No comments:

Post a Comment