Thursday, August 20, 2026

A task of identifying correctly pictures taken in 1978 with my plastic disposable camera of 24 exposures, Kodak, developed in November 1978 in Paris, France, in front of Atelier 17 of the students enrolled like me with the director Stanley William Hayter is going along slowly,mstesdil,meell, now swell, too!

This has been a project of discovery,mrecovery, sooooo much more, and I am lesrning a lot in the process! Thanks to Christina Weyl of @Atelier17Project and @JoelleServe of her @Atelier63 @ 54 rue Daguerre, and @StanleyWilliamHayter of his @Atelier17 @ 10 rue Didot, both in the 14th arrondisement of Paris, France. Pictures taken inside and outside of Atelier 17, 1978 maybe August I think? These are the students present along with me, but there are soooo many more. I have on the pictures and white cards attached to them and many notes of mine -
tried to etch a story to give an idea of it all, and welcome comments, observations, souvenirs, pictures, drawings, memories,nstories, additions of any kind at all, please contribute here whatever you can! I may be also reached at Tonythewineguy@gmail.com. Enjoy these photos, lists and my observations and recollections of this incredible experience where were all there to learn how to etch and the modern techniques, etcetera from Bill Hayter, Hector Saunier, Juan and the other assistant, as well as from Joelle Serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment