Monday, August 17, 2026
Proof in writing that I both was at the Atelier 17 under Stanley William Hayter, and his assistants Hector Saunier, Juan, and another: and that I was an assistant to Joelle Serve at her Atelier 63 at 54 Rue Daguerre on the days that she was not there. In writing, English and French, great to still have all of this, it brings me tremendous joy the years then 1978-1980.
Lovely to have this to support my memories, their signatures, the photos, the art, etchings and all! Cheers, Anthony Alan Quinn 8/17/2026 happy Monday all, now here Chez Quinn 7:56pm
At Atelier 17, Rue Didot, 75014, Paris, France, 1978-1979
At Atelier 63 , 54 Rue Daguerre, 75014, Paris, France
Some of tge advertisements for newspapers and magazines I collected in 1979 from the news kiosks on the streets in the 16th arrondisement on the Avenue Paul Doumer or right off of it by the metro stop there.
Cristina Piceda and I rented a studio at the intersection of A enue Maurice Ripoche and Rue Didot to work there when the Atelier 17 was closed, other sthdents of etching a d friends would join us.
Here is a picture of Cristina Piceda andme, Anthony Alan Quinn taken by John Towsma a friend from ewxYork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




































No comments:
Post a Comment